FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you
FireClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See

+4
warriorcat
angel cat
ChunkyMonkey
mikaylahj
8 posters

Go down

what do you want to see being the most popular

Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_lcap50%Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_lcap25%Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_lcap0%Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_lcap0%Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_lcap25%Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See

Post  mikaylahj Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 am

This was requested by chunckymonkey,she asked what is going to be the most popular/most wanted adoptable.
CM is going to help us colour them along with the other staff members.
I'm running a poll and vote for one option on what animal you would like to see being the most popular and maybe the site mascot.
poll will close in a month from now.

Last edited by mikaylahj on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue999/100Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (999/100)

https://fireclan-adopts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty Re: Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See

Post  ChunkyMonkey Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

i want zebras XD YAAAAAY!
ChunkyMonkey
ChunkyMonkey
apprentice

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue140/200Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (140/200)

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty Re: Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See

Post  mikaylahj Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 am

ChunkyMonkey wrote:i want zebras XD YAAAAAY!
Okay I'll make a line on CS and PM you on CS.
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue999/100Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  angel cat Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 am

Can we have more than one?
angel cat
angel cat
warrior

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue200/200Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaylahj Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 pm

angel-cat wrote:Can we have more than one?
Votes? ok i'll make it around 3-5 more Smile
and i'm thinking about making it be two not one.
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  warriorcat Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 am

I vote for kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warriorcat
warriorcat
apprentice

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue200/200Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaylahj Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 pm

warriorcat wrote:I vote for kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently making new cat lines as this site is about one of my warrior cat clans i recon we do need lots of cats Smile
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 am

I want panther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaylahj Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Moondust wrote:I want panther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A panther? could possibly happen Keep stalking the undergrowth And a panther may come your way???!

Off for now
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 pm

I want a horse!!!
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue250/250Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaylahj Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:11 am

Birdflight wrote:I want a horse!!!
There's already a horse!
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  R3ap3r Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Can we get a drawing programme on here? so we can make our own like characters and art, I'm sure most of us have heard of this site and I was just wondering if we could get something like that? The animal I'ld like to see most is scorpions. I guess.....
R3ap3r
R3ap3r
apprentice

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue9000000/1000000Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  skyfall Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:01 pm

R3ap3r wrote:Can we get a drawing programme on here? so we can make our own like characters and art, I'm sure most of us have heard of this site and I was just wondering if we could get something like that? The animal I'ld like to see most is scorpions. I guess.....
From what I've heard Mikayla is working on one.....I think she's trying to get Okeki-something like that. I can't spell. Thank the lord for AUTOCORRECT!
skyfall
skyfall
Kit

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  R3ap3r Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Hmmmmmm......I want her to finish it soon. I want to draw dead things! IDC if it's not allowed.
R3ap3r
R3ap3r
apprentice

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Left_bar_bleue9000000/1000000Most Wanted Adoptable You'll Like To See Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down