FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you
FireClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design a site logo COMP-read all of the first post!!!!!!

Go down

Design a site logo COMP-read all of the first post!!!!!! Empty Design a site logo COMP-read all of the first post!!!!!!

Post  mikaylahj Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:54 am

You know the site logo at the very top of every single page? it says FireClan, with a cat and some fire. Yeah well, that's going to go soon, out with the old; and in with the new.
I'm going to let you, fellow users to create a new logo. However there are some rules and criteria you must meet.

MUST NOT INCLUDE/HAVE ANY OF THESE!
1.Images must be your own, no copyrighted material.
2.Must not have any content that violates the site rules.
3.Must not come from another site.

ALLOWED
1.Your own ideas
2.your own images
3.photoshoped images^
4.the site name(Fire Clan)
5.a cat and flames

All entries must be PMed to me, I prefer a .JPEG file.
I will check over every single entry.
You must also fill in the forum, be honest as I'm the only person that will see it, other then yourself. If you're not honest I will ban you from the site.

You're logo must not include any copyrighted material as it can get me, and this site in deep trouble, really bad trouble. If you use images that are not you own, meaning you didn't take the photo then you can not use it. I don't care if you got permission.

GIVING ME THE ENTRY MEANS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO USE YOUR WORK!!! PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Form:
Code:
Username:
Date joined:
Is this your own images?(please be honest!):
If not what's not yours?:
Do you give me permission to use this as the site logo?:
Anything else you want to add?(can be [b]anything[/b]about the logo):

^photoshoped images-must be your own images! your images can be enhanced, cloned, or edited in any way you want. AS LONG AS THEY ARE YOU OWN!

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH! images must be your own, if they are not then I WILL NOT use the logo.

Comp closes the 1st of April 2014
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Design a site logo COMP-read all of the first post!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue999/100Design a site logo COMP-read all of the first post!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/100)

https://fireclan-adopts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum